RWL Water is a leading-edge sustainable water, wastewater and reuse solutions company. With more than 7,000 successful installations and strong customer references in more than 70 countries, RWL Water has proven its capability to provide innovative global water, wastewater and energy solutions whenever and wherever they may occur.
With our aggressive expansion strategy, RWL Water is recognized as one of the fastest growing water solutions companies in the world. As a flexible innovative company that provides solutions for water, wastewater and recycling, RWL Water is affordable, fast to deliver, steeped with expertise, and values customers through trusted long-term relationships. Our team has the knowledge and ability to implement projects with advanced, state-of-the-art technologies.
RWL Water is known among its customers as an experienced, highly responsive team that values relationships, understands organizations’ needs, and delivers leading edge sustainable solutions and technical support at a competitive price.
RWL Water takes away the water treatment headache from its customers. Not just another supplier, RWL Water operates as a partner that can handle all aspects of water and wastewater treatment processes. When it comes to our customers’ needs, RWL Water will engineer, procure, construct, operate, maintain, service, consult and finance. With our turnkey approach, our customers can concentrate on their core capabilities, while letting RWL Water provide the right solutions to eliminate any water or wastewater related challenges.
The VP Corporate Strategic Marketing & Communications will be responsible for the creation and implementation of Global Corporate Marketing and Communication Strategies of RWL Water. The VP will be located at Company Headquarters and will lead the global marketing strategy and communication activities and positioning of RWL Water, providing market analysis and intelligence support to assess market viability for existing and new products and businesses. In addition, this role will oversee all regional marketing and communication activities currently in the USA, Israel, Italy, Argentina, Brazil and China, in close collaboration with the Product and Innovation Group.
The objective of global strategic marketing is to generate the appropriate strategic marketing plans for existing and new products and establish the positioning of the Company, by collecting market intelligence & analyzing it, by promoting its products, solutions, and services with customers worldwide, and by identifying the appropriate communication strategies of how to best differentiate the Company vis-à-vis its competitors.
- 10+ yrs. experience in global marketing and management
- Proven experience with B2B marketing within the water or wastewater industry
- Proven ability to define new products or businesses, launch these, and deliver measured success.
- Record of leadership and managing a marketing organization with global responsibility
- Experience in market analysis and business planning
- Experience as part of an M&A team
Required skills and characteristics:
- An intelligent leader with good analytical thinking, interpersonal communication and decision-making skills
- Previous experience with the press, press releases, etc.
- Superior management & business skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Prior website, social media and other communication experience
- Ability to support a global marketing team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native English speaker with outstanding creative writing skills, additional language skills beneficial
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, ideally with a Master’s Degree in a related field, engineering degree (environmental, chemical or mechanical) is a plus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide the Products and Innovation Group the market inputs required for the ‘stage gate’ for existing new product development process, until the point where a product manager is appointed. This will include the following:
- Business plan (opportunity, SWOT, product definition, value proposition, product positioning, applications, sales channel strategy, pricing strategy, sales plan, competitors analysis, ROI, time to market)
- Developing the ‘voice of the customer’ in a Quality Function Deployment (QFD) document
- Defining market requirements document (MRD) for new products
- Competitive Analysis: identification of market positioning, competitive landscape globally and regionally vis-à-vis other companies
- Identification of potential strategic alliances, partnerships & cooperations
- Create, maintain and enhance communication tools such as Company website, brochures, marketing campaigns, trade shows, customer acquisition events, etc.
- Manage marketing communication activities (i.e. press releases, targeted information for shareholders, investor relations communication, etc.), as well as internal communication
- Create and maintain company-wide templates and messaging for unique global integrated “touch and feel”
- Handle and perfect social media outreach and campaigns
- Create and perfect external communication, such as press releases and public events
- Continuously gather and assess market intelligence through meetings and conferences
- Develop and co-manage marketing and communication budgets, both globally and locally in collaboration with regional BU General Managers
- Represent the company at various business forums to promote the company
- Continuously evaluate and improve Company’s positioning in the market.
- Global corporate Marketing and Communication Plan
- Business plans, QFD and MRD for new products
- Increase awareness of RWL Water in the market(s)
- Company Positioning
- One Company “look and feel”
- Analysis of competition
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
402 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10170
Phone: (615) 988-2587
Cell: (516) 532-8026